Its common problem with godaddy server for installing joomla3. As web designer or Web Developer you may face this issue.
Here is steps which show you How to turn off magic_quotes_gpc module in php for joomla 3 setup on godaddy server.
- created script for phpinfo and saw that magic_quotes_gpc was on (the only one on of 3 magic_quotes….
- my php.ini file was initially located in my /html/ folder (it doesn’t belong there).
- I added the magic_quotes_gpc = Off in my php.ini file.
- moved php.ini back one directory to my shared account root folder.
- logged into my godaddy account, went into hosting control panel as described by this post by anonymous007.
After the above changes you have to go:
– Hosting Control Panel
– System Processes
– End Web button
NOW finally phpinfo show magic_quotes_gpc OFF.